Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hatfield Canceled

The race at Hatfield set for Sunday Jan 20 has been cancelled.  The ice conditions at the race site would have required us to again pit on shore so with no vehicle/trailer protection on the ice the -25 wind chill forecast for race morning would have created a dangerous situation.

We hope to find a way to schedule a "make-up" race later in the season - more details on that as we figure something out.  If you know of someone planning to attend this event that does not check the Internet please do them a favor and pass along the cancellation info.

See you all next week at Rock Dam!