Friday, January 18, 2013


Be advise that we are watching the weather very closely for Sunday - some forecasts are predicting zero degrees and 20mph winds - and we may cancel this race due to dangerously cold conditions.

If/when this is decided it will be posted here and on our feed.  It will also be updated on the hotline at 715-212-6340.